Carlsson sport program
Carlsson underline this inherently sporty character with a comprehensive personalisation programme, encompassing body styling, uprated suspension, alloy wheels, sports exhaust, performance kits for petrol and diesel engines, and interior upgrades.
A new front spoiler is available for the standard car as well as the AMG Sport version, and the finishing touch is a distinctive grille for the front bumper air intake. While the side skirts fit all models, the new rear apron, which includes an air diffuser, is available for both the standard and AMG Sport versions.
For the AMG Sport version, Carlsson offers grilles for the air outlets on the rear apron, and the cut-outs on either side of the air diffuser perfectly embrace the four polished tailpipes of the Carlsson sports exhaust silencer. In addition to a deeper soundtrack the lower back-pressure designed into this silencer liberates an additional three horsepower.
To improve handling and roadholding, sport springs lower the ride height by 35mm, giving the car an even more hunkered down look. A more sophisticated option is Carlsson’s fully adjustable coil-over suspension kit, which allows changes to the ride height, bounce and rebound settings.
Two Carlsson wheel designs can be ordered in different finishes. The 1/10 design alloy wheel is available as Titanium or Diamond Editions in 18 or 19-inch sizes, shod with 225/40 R18, 225/35 R19 tyres. The 19 and 20-inch sizes come in Diamond, Graphite and Titanium Editions, with the 19 and 20-inch sizes available in Ultra Light forged versions. The alternative wheel design is the Carlsson 1/16 RS, in a choice of 18, 19 and 20-inch diameters.
Those after a performance boost will benefit from Carlsson’s C-tronic CB kits, designed to increase output of the B-Class four-cylinder petrol engines.
Minimal installation time with maximum performance and reliability is the principle behind the new Carlsson C-Tronic CB Plug & Drive module, which connects to the factory ECU via an adapter plug included in the kit.
Thus equipped, the A200 delivers 187hp /138 kW (standard 156hp) with 300Nm (standard 250Nm) of torque. The 211hp A250 sees its output rise to 253hp /186 kW with a peak torque of 420Nm (standard 350Nm).
The Carlsson personalisation programme extended to the interior where you can have illuminated or non-illuminated polished door sill panels, floor mats, alloy footrest and pedals and door-lock pins. Special leather trim to your own design is the ultimate luxury treat.
Carlsson offers a three-year warranty on all their conversions and parts. With fitting done by an accredited specialist workshop, the factory warranty is unaffected, and Carlsson guarantees all its own parts in full.
Find products for Mercedes-Benz A-Class W176
- Performance Upgrade11000998Price on Request
- Carlsson Design 1/16 RS TE | 8,5 x 19"36190850400t P519,99 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Carlsson Design 1/16 RS DE | 8,5 x 19"36190850400d P519,99 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Carlsson Design 1/10 EVO TE | 8,5 x 20"3620085200t P589,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Coilover suspension A-Class W176 AMG-Line31W1760210 L1.499,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Sport rear silencer A-Class W176 AMG-Line18W1761342 O909,99 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Rear spoiler extension A-Class W17651W1760540 P149,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Rear spoiler A-Class W17651W1760500 P355,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Rear skirt insert A-Class W17651W1760440 P469,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Carlsson emblem A-Class W17698W2121300 M224,99 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Front spoiler A-Class W17651W1761140 P589,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Tailpies double-oval A-Class W176 AMG 4518W1760141 O589,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)