At the Essen MotorShow 2019, Carlsson presented its program for the new edition of the Mercedes G-Class. The base vehicle is a Mercedes-AMG G 63, which already produces 585 hp as standard and is now electronically increased to 700 hp and 1,000 Nm.
This extra power can be heard acoustically through the stainless steel sports rear silencers. They produce a powerful sound across the entire rev range without being obtrusive. The tailpipes of the exhaust system, which are milled from the solid, are perfectly integrated into the side sill trims of the Carlsson Aero Package and replace the out-of-place appearance of the standard system.
The exterior package further consists of a front spoiler and a rear apron extension, which make the G-Class look discreetly dynamic and at the same time significantly more elegant despite its off-road genes. The lines and design language of the base vehicle have been consistently adapted by the Carlsson accents. As a result, the result of the refinement does not appear imposed, but rather as if it were cast from a single mold.
The aim of the design was not to squeeze an off-road vehicle into a sports outfit, but rather to venture into the luxury segment.
The new appearance is underlined by the 23 inch forged rims (Carlsson 589 forged) in Y-design, whose more present appearance rounds off the overall picture.
Find products for Mercedes Benz G-Klasse W463A
- Footboard cover incl. rear silencer G63 W463A514632450G A6.990,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Rear skirt apron G63 AMG W463A514634400G A1.790,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Front spoiler G63 AMG W463A514631400G A1.990,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Carlsson Design 589 FORGED | 10,0 x 23"362310061312 A2.490,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Performance Upgrade11000998Price on Request