The Carlsson personalisation programme for the model internally designated X156 ranges from aerodynamic components, sports exhaust and alloy wheels, to performance increases for both petrol and diesel engines.
Carlsson’s high quality aerodynamic components are aimed at vehicles equipped with the AMG Sports package, further emphasising the cars dynamic qualities. The new front spoiler and grille, featuring the jumping Carlsson horse in place of the three-pointed star, gives the car its distinctive face.
The rear skirt has cutouts for the trademark Carlsson four chromed oval tailpipes. These emerge from a stainless steel sports silencer designed to lower backpressure and produce a throatier soundtrack. All the aerodynamic components are CAD originated to OEM standards, guaranteeing a perfect fit to the factory mounting points.
A total of three alloy wheel designs in different finishes are available, starting with the Carlsson 1/10 style in 18 to 20 inches sizes, with diamond, graphite or Titanium Edition finishes.
The new 1/16 RS design comes in 19 and 20-inches to suit the GLA, with 255/40ZR19 and 255/35ZR20 tyres respectively. The highly polished 1/11 Ultra Light 21-inch forged wheel, shod with 265/30ZR21 tyres, is a piece of automotive jewellery.
Performance upgrades start with the output of the GLA200 motor increased to 187 PS / 138 kW, with a peak torque of 300 Nm (standard: 250 Nm), while the Carlsson GLA250 produces 253 hp / 186 kW, with torque peaking at 420 Nm (standard: 350 Nm).
Exclusive interiors come under the Carlsson Signature Line label, and are created by traditional craftsmanship. Carlsson will accommodate your wishes from a wide range of colours and textures using the finest leather and Alcantara.
A popular request is for leather to be embossed or imprinted with either the Carlsson logo or a family crest. The same goes for the door, dashboard and centre console inserts, which can be chosen from a variety of wood or carbon-fibre finishes.
Standard Carlsson cabin detailing includes polished aluminium scuff plates with an illuminated Carlsson logo for driver and aluminium door lock pins, pedal set and footrest, all with the Carlsson logo.
Your feet will welcome the four-piece floor mat set from soft black velour features front mats carrying the Carlsson logo in white stitching. Additionally, an exclusive, illuminated floor mats set made of soft velour is offered. The Carlsson logo is illuminated in stylish white on the front mats.
Find products for Mercedes-Benz GLA X156
- Sport rear silencer GLA-Class X156 AMG-Line18X1560342 O1.649,99 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Performance Upgrade11000998Price on Request
- Carlsson Design 1/16 RS TE | 8,5 x 19"36190850400t P519,99 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Carlsson Design 1/16 RS DE | 8,5 x 19"36190850400d P519,99 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Carlsson Design 1/10 EVO TE | 8,5 x 20"3620085200t P589,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Aluminum doorlocks52001240 M79,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- "Carlsson“ insignia99500125 M59,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Aluminum foot rest52101300 M155,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Aluminium pedal covers for manual transmission52001305 M159,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Aluminium pedal covers for automatic transmission52001300 M159,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Carlsson Design 1/16 RS DE | 8,5 x 18"36180850400d P459,99 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)
- Carlsson Design 1/10 EVO DE | 8,5 x 20"3620085200d P589,00 € (incl. VAT, plus shipping costs)